Re: [OM] Digital OM-5?

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital OM-5?
From: "John Petrush" <petrush@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 23:26:00 -0700
Interesting observation Doris.  And one I find myself agreeing with in
action and deed.  Just tonite received a request for an enlargement of one
of my solar eclipse photos.  With nary a second thought, I searched the
negative, scanned it, did a little touch-up and cropping in Photoshop and
printed a couple.  In my chemical darkroom I would have waited until the
weekend when I'd have time to mix solutions, get everything up to
temperature and stabilized, and batched with other stuff to make all the
effort worthwhile.

John P
My Grandfather taught me to live by two rules.  Rule #1:  Don't tell folks
everything you know.

*- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> so keenly observed .....