Re: [OM] Re: OM-4+Nikon SB 25?

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: OM-4+Nikon SB 25?
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1998 14:12:21 -0500
<<Sounds pretty easy, eh? But back to my question. I would like to use my
OM-4
mounted on a Stroboframe© with a Nikon SB 25 flash. What would I need to
have to do this and does anyone in the ng have these items for sale?>>

The Stroboframe bracket I use is the flip flash.  If you use a winder with
it as I do, you will need a spacer between the camera and the bracket.  I
have a Nikon spacer which is a piece of round rubber about 5 mm thick with a
hole in the center.  It is the only Nikon equipment I own (it cost $20!).

By the way, my OM 2 with this bracket, a T-32 and a winder 2 is a great
combo for weddings.
You may need to buy a foot adapter for the Nikon flash if it is not a
standard one like the T-32.  It still will probably not be TTL unless there
is some other contraption you will need to buy.  On my OM 1 I use a vivitar
flash with normal auto and this works real well also.

Best luck with the shoot,

Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida