Re: [OM] long auto exposures

Subject: Re: [OM] long auto exposures
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 09:25:20 EDT
 Pauls0627@xxxxxxx writes:
<< On a related note, I've read before that reciprocity failure can also occur
 with extremely short exposures, such as those obtained with an electronic
 flash at close distances. Has anyone ever experienced this phenomenon? >>

Hi Paul,
I have been playing around with a T10 ring flash and a T 28 Twin in my back
yard lately and have seen no evidence.  The T10 must be very fast.  I tried to
capture (Say focus) on a little hovering bee in mid air and it stopped it's
wings.  Would have been a wall hanger if I had good focus.  But, next to
impossible - hand held @ 1X mag.
BW