Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NEW** on eBay

Subject: Re: [OM] FS: OLYMPUS 18mmF3.5 MC Zuiko Lens **NEW** on eBay
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 03:14:03 EDT
Hi Bob:

I'm well known among friends for mocking advertising hype, esp. the "take you
for an idiot" TV kind and anything out of Microsoft.  I'll try and keep that
among friends in the future.

I was unaware of the report of a visit to your place.  Plus I've never been
good at remembering the origin/history of a posting after one day.  Glad to
see you offered it here first.  Sorry to have vented in your direction my pent
up desire to price heckle, although the reserve remains a mystery.

As I mentioned, good luck with your sale.  I've recommended this eBay offer to
OM users who have this on their want list.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV