Re: [OM] Which camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which camera?
From: "Peter Davies" <davies@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:01:25 +1000
Hi Folks,

We had a camera mechanic come to speak at our camera club about 10
months ago at the same time I was thinking about getting  another camera
either a OM4Ti or  a OM2000 ( a strange comparison but a OM3ti is right
aout of my range) and he suggested either getting a OM1N or a OM10.  His
rational was that the OM1N is mechanical and easily repairable and you
can use a light meter is necessary, whilst the OM10 may suffer from only
sticky magnets which he says he can clean!

Already having these cameras, I still lust after a OM4Ti but the drop
in the Aussie Dollar  last night have probably totally blown this idea
out of the water.

Regard

Peter Davies

Peter Davies Ba Apps Sci Apps Geol  Grad Dip Comp
Analyst Programmer/Geologist
Information Technology Services
Tel:  +61 3 9925 3614