Re: [OM] Mirror lenses: Gary Schloss's Photos

Subject: Re: [OM] Mirror lenses: Gary Schloss's Photos
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:48:25 -0700
On 25 Aug 98, at 21:42, Denton Taylor wrote:

> Gary, through a dastardly choice of subject matter (his front
yard, I
> presume <g>), has managed to make that Super Cat look great!
>
> See his two images, and comments, and mine, at...
>
> http://www.dentontaylor.com/mirror.htm

Thanks to both of you for this interesting view of mirror lenses.
Actually, I didn't think the street scene was that bad - it just looks
like another dreary day in Vancouver...

> Next, will be a comparison of SC vs. MC lenses, followed shortly thereafter
> by Olympus UV filters vs. Hoya :-)

No, no, you forgot 50mm lens comparisons! Those are the
differences everyone's dying to see! ;-)
Shawn & Janis Wright
swright@xxxxxxxxx
http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright
(Olympus List Archives)