Re: [OM] Which camera?

Subject: Re: [OM] Which camera?
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 12:47:40 +0100
>My question:  Should I trade/sell the OMPC and the OM1 and buy two OM2000 as a
>backup for my OM4T.

I agree with Gary R on the capability side.  I love my OM4 greatly
(although I tend to use it for slides and therefore pick it up less) and it
has never given me trouble - except for when it did not tell me that it was
about to leave my fingers for the cobbled street in Trier...aaaargh!  It
still works and I love the information, the viewfinder, the accuracy of the
OTF, the dent in the baseplate (aaargh!)

Chris