Re: [OM] dedicated flash for OM2s

Subject: Re: [OM] dedicated flash for OM2s
From: JWHays@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 17:25:53 EDT
Gary wrote:

<< The 433D is still available new -- one of the longest in continuous
 production.  Used ones are quite common, and typically sell for $50-70.

Gary,

I may be wrong about this, but the only caution I would add is when I looked
into the 433D I though the fixed dedicated module prevented off camera TTL use
and also lacked a way to connect a sych cord (?) Since I prefer to use the
flash off camera this was a concern to me so I opted for the 444D.  Is there a
way to use it off camera  without losing dedication?

John