Re: [OM] T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 Question
From: "Terry and Tracey" <foxcroft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:12:13 +1000
I glued mine in place (T32) with the calculator panel facing out. If I want
to use TTL flash, I set the flash to manual (32 or 16) and camera to auto.
When you put the calculator panel in reverse for TTL auto, it just switches
the flash to manual, and gets shut off by the camera.

The calculator panel is still good in TTL auto. If you're selected to TTL,
you  cannot shoot at f22 at 2 meters (100 ASA). So the panel is still
useful.

Foxy