Re: [OM] T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 Question
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 16:27:01 -0400
The calc. panel has practically no affect on the operation of the flash.
Flipping
it to the TTL side does nothing more than push the flash switch over to full
manual.
On the regular auto side it simply acts as a calculator panel.  It does trip any
switches or control anything.  The same can be said for any flash in the T
system.

John