Re: [OM] T20 Question

Subject: Re: [OM] T20 Question
From: "John Austin" <j_austin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 1998 10:36:51 -0700
Paul Schings wrote:

>Does anyone know what the T20 does when the calculator panel is not
installed?

>I have one which is cracked near the little sliding clip that holds the
panel
>in, and the panel isn't very secure. Otherwise the flash is fine. I think
>(hope?) that if I leave the panel out the flash will operate in TTL auto
mode

Yes Paul, that is exactly how it will operate. On the T20 and T32, having
the panel in the full MANUAL position, flipped over to the TTL AUTO
position, or removed completely, all do the same thing. The flash will be in
TTL auto mode with an OM-2x or OM-4x in auto mode. It will operate in full
power manual with an OM-1x, or OM-2x or OM-4x in manual mode.

Regards,
John Austin