[OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?

Subject: [OM] Which is the best of the XAs ?
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 09:58:48 -0700
I am considering an XA, or possibly other Olympus compact
camera for my wife to use.

I've read through the XA FAQ, but am wondering what are some
opinions on which models to look for, and any to avoid?
It seems the XA-1,2,3 use the same lens, and the only the XA has
the fast 2.8 lens. What about exposure, it sounds like the XA-1~4
are program auto. Is there a manual override? What about the XA?

The local shop has an XA2 with A11 flash for $75 CDN. Is this a
reasonable deal? Is the 35/3.5 lens comparable to the 2.8 in
sharpness/contrast?

Does anyone have the link to the Olympus Japan web page which
listed pics of all the old models?

Thanks.