Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"

Subject: Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"
From: Donald Reichle <dwreich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:23:36 -0400
Who's going to grab this?

Author:       Mannheim, L.A.
Title:        The Olympus OM Way. 1979. Cloth with dustjacket.
House. 1979. (First edition). Gilt spine titled cloth. Near fine in
near fine dustjacket with a bit of wear to the extremities. The best
book on Olympus cameras. Scarce.. Topic/Keywords:
Price:     $150.00     Offered By:    PAWPRINT
PERRY ALAN WERNER PAWPRINT BOOKS 991 PHYLLIS LANE ORADELL,, NJ
07649-1345  U.S.A.
Tel: 201/967-7306  Fax: 201/967-7643

                Don Reichle