Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"

Subject: Re: [OM] "The Olympus OM Way"
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 13:02:45 +0000
I think I recall reading it a couple of years ago borrowed from the public
library, it was a normal-sized edition of about 200 pages on the OM system
and how to use it. I think it was written very early in the life of the OM
system, not sure of the publication date. If it is the same book it was
nothing particularly special, but it had been borrowed numerous times.
I'll check the public library archives on Saturday for more details,
perhaps borrow it again. Maybe worth checking your local library.
Richard

 (Embedded
 image moved   KenK1ZYW @ aol.com
 to file:      12/08/98 12:24