Re: [OM] Montreal used equipment source

Subject: Re: [OM] Montreal used equipment source
From: Robert Bund <rbund@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 05:48:05 -0400
Gary Schloss wrote:

> George Anderson wrote:
>
> >Gary Schloss wrote:
> >>
> >> Philadelphia or Boston would make poor substitutes for New York City.
> >
> >Yes, you're much more likely to be mugged in New York.
>
> I dare you to repeat this to Rudi Giuliani's face.  He'll probably have
> you arrested, and in certain NYPD precincts, if your complexion is
> on the dark side, you may end up with foreign objects up your... you
> know what.
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Gary Schloss.
> Studio City, CA
> schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys,

Having come from New York to live in the Boston area (and having
done some business in New York fairly recently), I'd say that
both cities have their "interesting" (read that "interestingly
dangerous") areas.  Given the choice though, I'd rather live
in Boston and visit New York, rather than the other way around.

For OLY content:  Both areas make great locations for shooting
some film with an Olympus camera.

Regards,
-Bob-