Re: [OM] Montreal used equipment source

Subject: Re: [OM] Montreal used equipment source
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 15:25:28 -0500
Gary S. wrote:

>Masochist!  Brrr, just the THOUGHT of it makes me feel freezing cold.

Oh, but Gary, you should feel right at home:  Montreal is sitting in a major
earthquake zone too!  It may not be Paris, but Paris doesn't relocate every
few years either.

Montreal is one of the neatest cities in North America.  Like Denton says,
it's like going to Europe without the hassles.  Except for getting shookdown
for remaining pocket change by the Airport tax collectors.  I missed the big
camera shops downtown, but managed to take a few photos though of the area.
In the off-season (summer) you can rent a 4wd Ford Explorer from Hertz for
the price of a compact car.

And, Gary, in Montreal, very few speak English either.  Again, you should
feel right at home.  <g>

Ken.