Re: [OM] 35-70 or so zoom, SUV

Subject: Re: [OM] 35-70 or so zoom, SUV
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 00:36:11 EDT
Hi Bill:

> some of us on the List (well at least 2!) like the little, light
35-70/3.5~4.5

Make that 3.  Even if I did say the 50 and 35 mm primes out perform it, you
won't know in 5 x 7" or smaller prints.  I can just start telling in 7 x 10
1/2" prints. For slide work where better performance really counts, it makes a
great previewing lens (or non-critical taking lens).  As I've said before,
just switch to the nearest prime after you check the barrel to see what focal
length you have selected.  Oh, if there is anyone who doesn't want theirs,
just let me know.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV