Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm Zoom Quality

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm Zoom Quality
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:59:15 EDT

<< I was surprised to see in an earlier thread that the 35-105mm was actually
 made for Zuiko by Tokina.  Not a concern though, because I am quite happy
 with the lens. >>

You did NOT see that.  You saw, "I belive" and "I think."
 This lens is in my 1984 "The OM System Lens Handbook" as a part of the Zuiko
system.  I think and  believe that there are some irresponsible rumour mongers
on this group that should check their facts before posting.
This is a very fine lens.
Hope this helps
Ed