Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm Zoom Quality

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Zuiko 35-105mm Zoom Quality
From: EdMall@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 20:50:23 EDT

<<  I own an OM20 with a
 50mmf1.8 which I recently bought used but in almost mint condition.  I
 love this Olympus camera as it is very compact and light.

 I have an opportunity to buy a 35-105mm for about US$150 including
 cleaning(some fungus).  It looks barely used and there are absolutely no
 scratches.  The mount has no noticeable scratches either.

 How is the optical quality of this lens?  Is it mechanically robust?

Grab it!!!