Re: [OM] T-28 Macro Twin Flash 1

Subject: Re: [OM] T-28 Macro Twin Flash 1
From: "David Brown" <keswick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:32:21 +0100
I am sure that the macro flash shoe ring is too flimsy for two T20 flashes.
The attachments are also blind without any connections as the T28 flashes
have a direct coiled cable to the T Power Control 1. The ring has 49mm and
55mm threads and the flashes can be rotated to any position on it. One
flash can also be attached to the camera hotshoe or elsewhere.

The modeling lights can be operated from any 6V source such as the 6V Power
Packs 2 and 1 or a transformer for indoor use.

I can confirm that the T32 flash attachments such as the ND filters attach
in the same way to the T28 flash (which is also available in a single flash
version, BTW). I think that it an excellent piece of kit, especially for in
the field.

Best wishes, David