Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole
From: ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 10:04:02 EDT
In a message dated 7/15/98 3:27:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time, denton@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< Only a dedicated Zuikoholic would consider the 3Ti to be 'new'! One might
 consider it an improvement over the OM3, but barely :-)
 Regards, Denton Taylor >>

Yep Denton,
You only get the addition of TTL (For those who think you also get the 280 SP
mode.  Forget it.  It only works as a manual mode,GN #'s etc.)  But, I think
the 3Ti is sorta like my old 1975 Toyota Landcruser FJ40 (with only 63,000
miles).  It is hard to improve a nearly perfect machine.
BW