Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Why Oly is in a hole
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 07:21:50 -0400
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 16:43:10 +1000
Foxy wrote:

>>There has not been a new OM body or accessory in almost ten years, and no
>>new lenses in almost five years.
>I don't think this is quite correct. The 3Ti came out not long ago, and the
>35-80 zoom. Admittedly, these are top of the line items, and only two.
The 3Ti came out in 1995.  The 35-80 zoom came out in the same year according
to to the FAQ at:
http://www.astro.wellesley.edu/lhawkins/photo/olympus.faq.html

I like the new version of the FAQ, Lee.  It is much easier to track down what
you are after.

It is still 1998, John Austen and other pessimists!

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/