Re: [OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.

Subject: Re: [OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 20:55:36 +0200
Ken Norton wrote:

> Well, I heard her say OM-3Ti with MD-2 and 350/2.8.  At least that is what I
> think "bah, bah, bah, ma, da da da, bah, pbbbbbtt!" meant.

That is what she meant all right. (Child's talk is sooo easy to understand.) She
sure know what is the best to own...

> I kinda substitued the 3T and motor drive for the XA, macro lenses...
> Although,
> I--ahem, she wouldn't turn down the 3T.

I am not surprised! She knows a lot for her age... You have been a good father
to teach her so much about photo stuff! A regular on this list in a few years?

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen