[OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.

Subject: [OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:32:49 -0500
Yes, everyone, time has absolutely flown by these past 365 days.  Exactly
one year ago, I became a prowd papa of baby Allison.

It has been a wonderful year and she is already expressing an interest in
the cameras.  She has the zoom controls on the IS-3 figured out and gets
excited whenever it beeps or makes any sounds.  The OM's aren't as exciting
for her yet as they are too quiet and don't have any motors that whir.

Allison is accepting gifts from the list for her first birthday.  <g>
She has asked for an XA, macro lenses, 300/4.5 and 350/2.8.  <g>

Anyway, I would like to thank the list for providing an outlet for my
ramblings and babblings while continuing to keep me focused on my
photography.  Marriage and fatherhood have the tendency to derail a guy from
anything that could in any way seperate himself from his family.  I've been
able to transition my photography from straight stock to wedding, portrait
and commercial work that I can do right at home.

I've also shot more print film this year than I thought I would ever do in a
lifetime.  I understand that Fuji stock prices went up 10% when the market
found out I became a father.  It's about to go up again in September when
baby #2 arrives!

Ken, Karen and Allison