Re: [OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.

Subject: Re: [OM] It's, it's, it's a GIRL!!!! ...one year later.
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 10:34:13 -0800
On  8 Jul 98 at 10:32, Ken Norton wrote:

> I've also shot more print film this year than I thought I would ever do in a
> lifetime.  I understand that Fuji stock prices went up 10% when the market
> found out I became a father.  It's about to go up again in September when
> baby #2 arrives!

Happy birthday to Allison!

I know how it feels - Josie's 14 months now, and it seems to take nothing at
all to shoot off 3-4 rolls of her making faces.

And since we have decided to go public with the news: our #2 is also on the
way, due... December 30th!

We heard the heartbeat last week for the first time, so we both feel much
better now...

The time is right to buy some of that Fuji stock... :-)