RE: [OM] american trip

Subject: RE: [OM] american trip
From: Greg Heier <gheier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 12:24:08 -0500
I highly recommend Death Valley, there are some excellent things to see
there and its easy to spend a couple days there and still not have quite
enough time.

Apparently this year has been very good for them in terms of rainfall so
there are a lot of unusual desert flowers out that only show up less
than once a decade.

In fact I enjoyed Death Valley when I was there earlier this year much
more than the South Rim of GC. There was more to do, more to see, and
more to photograph :).

Good luck!

Greg