Re: [OM] Provia vs Sensia (Was) Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...

Subject: Re: [OM] Provia vs Sensia (Was) Don't mean to start a fight... BUT...
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 23:17:17 +0200
John Gardner wrote:

[snip]

> A friend of mine whose a pro photographer uses Sensia 100 and was told by the
> Fuji
> rep that Provia and Sensia are exactly the same emulsion, Provia is simply
> matured before retail.

[snip]

Last year your friend was right. The only difference between the two
films, where that Provia was for professionals without developing
included in the price, while Sensia was for amateurs with processing
included. But since Sensia became Sensia II there has been a change.
Provia is still the same, Sensia II and Astia now is the same with Astia
for pros and Sensia II for amateurs.

If you are interested to know more about Fuji's films you can get a free
copy of Fujifilm Professional Data Guide from Fuji. Or I can send one (I
have an extra and I don't need two) if you like. By the way, it is all
in English so no worries!

I tell you all, the Data Guide is *very* good and interesting indeed! It
is *my* Bible...

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen