Re: [OM] Re: inviting Olympus to join the list

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: inviting Olympus to join the list
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 09:40:06 -0800
Carsten Esch -  OLYMPUS       Digital Imaging Support Group
                Wendenstrasse 14-16, 20097 Hamburg, Germany
wrote:

[snip]
>I am sure some from OLYMPUS Europa GmbH will watch this list too ...

Uh huh!!! The first confirmation from an official that Big Brother
is watching us...  I KNEW IT!!!  No wonder my OM-4 goes into a tizzy
each time I post here anything even mildly critical of Olympus. They
must have planted a chip in this damn thing!  Or, is it the chip
that's in my head?  Darn!
:-) :-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.