[OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!

Subject: [OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!
From: "Andrew Wiese" <aw_oly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 02:03:51 PDT
Well, folks, for the first time in 18 months, I've actually found a
24mm/2.8 Zuiko to buy in Sydney. Just in time too, I'm going up to Byron
Bay for a week on Monday (a coastal town at the eastern-most point of
Australia) which should provide some opportunities for landscapes.  I
have a picture in mind - sunrise out of the pacific with cliffs and
lighthouse in view...

I'm going in tomorrow morning to look it over, and with any luck, buy
it.

Cheers

Andy

PS pushing Agfa HDC worked fine, though the fact that someone dropped my
flash off a table at some point, busting the dial (Vivitar 283) didn't
help, meaning about 1/2 to 2/3 are badly underexposed.  I've since taken
the flash apart and sorted the problem out.

And before someone points it out, I did some available light photos as
well as flash, that's why I pushed the film  ;-)