Re: [OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 20:20:16 +0200
Andrew Wiese wrote:

> Well, folks, for the first time in 18 months, I've actually found a
> 24mm/2.8 Zuiko to buy in Sydney.

[snip]

Good for you! I too would like to have that lens, if I could afford one...
(yep I am broke...)

> Just in time too, I'm going up to Byron
> Bay for a week on Monday (a coastal town at the eastern-most point of
> Australia) which should provide some opportunities for landscapes.  I
> have a picture in mind - sunrise out of the pacific with cliffs and
> lighthouse in view...

Byron Bay, been there. Note: don't use any shoes you might get arrested!
;-)Seriously, it is a beautiful place but a little too spaced-out for me.
Hope you get some great shots! And hey, don't forget the fish and ships! One
place (can't remember which one) makes some great fish and ships.

A report on the list would be expected...

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen