Re: [OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!

Subject: Re: [OM] Found a 24mm in Sydney... woohoo!
From: duncanm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 08:53:32 +1000
Bastard, bastard, bastard!!

but seriously...

  If (or not) you end up purchasing this find, could you
post the rough price you purchased it for (if you don't mind)?
(I've been keeping my eye out for just such a beast to replace
my off-brand 24/2.8)

  Last time I saw a zuiko 24/2.8 in Sydney (admittedly in a
well-known camera dealer), it was about AU$350
if I recally correctly. (The same dealer wanted $150 for a
hanimex 24/?? in OM mount and I saw them trying to
palm off an OM4(non T) for $1300 !!)

     best of luck

duncan

"Andrew Wiese" <aw_oly@xxxxxxxxxxx> on 08/07/98 19:03:51