Re: [OM] Quick Release systems and OMs

Subject: Re: [OM] Quick Release systems and OMs
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 12:43:48 +0530
HiOLYITES!
my favourite is the 'QUICK CHANGE' assemblies from CULLMAN. These are available
in a variety of sizes with spexial plates for stopping rotation of heavy camera
bodies+ motor drives.
If you need CULLMAN address hit the www or contact me.
Their TITANIUM range of TRIPODS will match our 'champagne' OM-4Ti OLYMPUS very
NICELY.
Sunil Manga.