[OM] New archive format, search coming soon...

Subject: [OM] New archive format, search coming soon...
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 16:30:11 -0700
Along the long road toward an Archive Search Engine, I must convert our
existing digest archives to a more useful format. Today I've been fiddling with
various options and have come up with the following, mostly borrowed from
other lists:

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright/archives/1997_12/date1.html

This link represents the earliest messages which I can easily import, as an
example of what to expect. Many of the links do not work yet, most notably the
Search link :-)
But, if you browse around, I think you'll find the listings by Date, Thread and
Author a big improvement over the current system.

It takes quite a while to crunch all the messages, so I'd like to hear any
feedback on format, etc., before proceeding with the remainder.

Thanks.