Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter solution

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter solution
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 02:38:15 +0200
Hi folks,
        This is an interesting problem. It  would be a good idea
that  everybody put the paper that comes with the  superb camera
into the shutter curtain, close the film back and shoot. This is
the right film reflectance and if you shoot with MEMO  mode  the
bar won´t shift any 1/3 stop.
The problem is film reflectance. I think C.H.Ling is correct!!!
Olympus forever!!!

At first I thought that the solution was a 15 0eviation for the
long speeds and Olympus developed a new system to compensate it,
but life is simple, and Olympus make you feel good. At least for

Bye...