Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4Ti meter
From: Chris Barker <cbarker@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 13:30:30 +0100
Frank, your idea gets my vote!  I have always noticed some differences in my
OM4, but I never minded because my exposures have always been spot-on.

But I reckon that the camera is smart and that we should let it be smart
without asking it why ;-)  When I first read Franz Pangerl's book (The World
of OM Systems) back in 1979 and yearned for an OM-2, I realised that Olympus
had stolen the march on other manufacturers with their metering.  I know that
this opinion is a little trusting and vague (I'm a pilot, not an engineer,
Sunil), but everything seems to work without my knowing how, exactly...

Chris