Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Hasselblad to launch 35mm camera
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 12:36:56 -0400
>>How true, if my words insulted you then I beg your pardon so please
don´t feel too offended because an insult was not intended.>>

OK, no problem. Sorry...

>>When there was a rumor, that Hasselblad thinks about using Zuikos on
there cameras, wasn´t it you who said it´s unlikely because of missing
prestige?
And then when it was confirmed, didn´t you predict the end of the OM
system?
Pretty negative isn´t it?

I'm not denying I am negative! And it's only an opinion! Even if it's true
Oly has not released a serious body in a decade! And, when the OM5 is
released, I promise to eat the manual!

Anyone get their Adobe magazine? Oly has a 2-page spread advertising one of
their digital cameras...