Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST
From: Andre Goforth <goforth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 20:10:36 -0700
Arggghhhh......!

I tried this "test" and the results depend on which arm I raise to point at
the object of focus.  I get different amounts of shifting with different
left/right eye and left/right arm pointing.

So just what does this prove?  Just curious if anyone else is in the same boat?

I focus using my left eye(usually) when using OM equipment. But I notice
that I use my right eye if position is difficult to hold or the glare is
bad when viewing with the left.

I, too, notice that I see warmer with one eye than the other.

All I care about is getting things "in focus".  Any suggestions from
experts/doctors. I'll gladly change my habits.

Andre
San Carlos,CA