Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST

Subject: Re: [OM] / dominant eye TEST
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:57:27 -0600
I've always known that I was right-hand/left-eye dominant, and the posted test
just confirms it.  I've never had any problems with most cameras, in which eye
dominance doesn't seem to be much of an issue, but with the new Oly Centurion-S
I just bought, there is a *slight* bias in the layout of the controls towards
people who are right-eye dominant.  (Working the zoom control -- situated on
the right side of the back of the camera -- is slightly more cumbersome when I
use my left eye than when I use my right eye.  Not enough to put me off playing
with my new toy, however...  :-)

Garth