Re: [OM] OM-2000 modification

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-2000 modification
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 12:21:35 +0530
Dear Frank,
during the 70's I was a serious NIKON F2 user.
Having difficulty in my right eye, I was forced to use my left which is 6/6
vision.
With this shooting stance, very often I used to hurt my right eye. TILL I
switched to OLYMPUS OM2 and onto the 4T.
This NIKON / OM2000 switch mode is BAD ergonomics and should be out right banned
as it pre-defines the camera user to be 'right eye person'.
OLYMPUS should rethink on this switch mode issue.
Sunil Manga.