[OM] Pentax eyepiece correction lens (on OM)

Subject: [OM] Pentax eyepiece correction lens (on OM)
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 17:40:47 -0500
I was rummaging through a camera shop's Oly accessory drawer last
weekend and found a slide-on eyepiece correction lens (-1, just what I
use) that is a perfect fit on my OM-2n. It doesn't have the rubber
surround like the new-style Oly  ones do, just very flat/slim hard
plastic. Works great & doesn't try to pop off every time I put the
camera back in the bag like the Oly one does. However, it says Pentax on
it. Do any of you have any idea WHAT Pentax it is made for? If still
available, it's features may attract some of you to try it.

I also picked up a MINT black  OM-2SP at the St. Petersburg camera show
- what a cool OM! What a cool shutter sound!

Neal                     Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx            Panama City, FL