Re: [OM] Pentax eyepiece correction lens (on OM)

Subject: Re: [OM] Pentax eyepiece correction lens (on OM)
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 1998 20:16:14 EDT

<< Works great & doesn't try to pop off every time I put the
 camera back in the bag like the Oly one does. However, it says Pentax on
 it. Do any of you have any idea WHAT Pentax it is made for? If still
 available, it's features may attract some of you to try it. >>

I have heard, I think on this list, that Pentax 35mm eyepiece accessories fit
on the OM eyepiece.  I'm looking for a Pentax right angle viewer to replace
the Varimagni finder.  Supposedly its brighter and doesn't reverse the image.

Warren Kato