Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?

Subject: Re: FW: [OM] Manual vs Auto Mode?
From: David Irisarri Vila <valicors@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 1998 00:18:12 +0200
ONLYOLYBW@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi All,
> I would like to do a little survey.
> I have been wondering what metering mode we OLY users use our cameras in,
> Auto, Manual, Spot meter and what 0f the time?  And possibly Why?  I would
> try and keep a record for the next few weeks.  The outcome may be interesting.
> BW

Hi folks!!!
    Firstly, if you don´t mind; I would like to say that Olympus OM4Ti is
truly superb. I used to work with my OM1 but when I met Giles through
internet, I understood why OM4Ti is so useful, if you want to create. At
last I bought it, thanks "Giles".
    I use my OM4Ti with a Zuiko 50mm/f1.2 in auto mode. I love portrait,
then I use spot metering nearly 80 0n order to enhance my subject from
the background. When I work with slides is so exciting!!!, I love zone
system and I use to work with multispot, in order to put emphasis in my
subject and to take into consideration the background, due to the short
EV within slides. I use my F280 sometimes in normal OTF auto,
and I have to say that 8-)))))))))
I love aperture priority because I can design my scene as I want very quick,
and after concentrate on my subject, using AE lock to take several
photos without losing my last spot values. Everynight when I go to bed, I
kiss her. Oh!!! OM4Ti

Then 80pot metering.
        10enter-weighted. (Much better than OM1)
        10ormal OTF auto flash.