Re: [OM] Tripods

Subject: Re: [OM] Tripods
From: GMcGrath <GMcGrath@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 14:30:45 EDT
I have a 3221 (black 3021) with their quick release ball head, and like the
combo. I'm 5'9", and can use my cameras without any center post extension.
This tripod also has the ability to spread its legs to get low. Many of the
recommendations from pros say they like this set of legs with more expensive
heads. It's usually mentioned as the lower-priced alternative to a Gitzo. I
don't have any experience with the 3001, which I think is basically a shorter
alternative to the 3021.
Greg