[OM] OM] Web page on Winder 1 modification and focusing screen modificat

Subject: [OM] OM] Web page on Winder 1 modification and focusing screen modification.
From: Lars Haven <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 May 1998 21:33:59 +0200
Hi all,

I finally did it: I have made a web page with a description and a few
photos of my winder modification.

It also includes my experience from modifying a 2-4 screen to fit an
OM-1 / OM-2. It turns out to work great with the OM-1. Light metering
is a mess with a 2-series screen in the OM-2.

The URL is: http://pip.dknet.dk/~pip618/Photomods.html

This is first iteration, hopefully without any major errors. It may
even turn out to be useful for somebody?

Regards
Lars

--
Lars Haven  <mailto:lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> aka <lhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
"When writing about women, one must dip one's pen in a rainbow"