Re: [OM] In praise of the 85f/2

Subject: Re: [OM] In praise of the 85f/2
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 09:43:15 -0800
On 20 May 98 at 17:29, gma wrote:

> Shawn;
>
> Sounds like a new Zuiko Lust has been satisfied!  Have fun.
>
> BTW, just visited your web site and really enjoyed it.  Gotta love that Josie!
> Just blows my mind that a proud parent can showcase their own portraits of
> their
> child to the whole planet with todays' technology.
Yes, I just wish I had more time to keep up with it. I'm now about 10 rolls
behind in scanning.

> Great work at Okanagan Lake.  In spite of some of it being with a Yashica!
> And I
> love the 'purple portrait' with the 85 on page 7. Keep shootin'.
Thanks. Do you mean the first shot on page 7? Yes, the lighting is kinda wierd
on this one. The black background is actually the inside of my garage, and
Josie was sitting on the driveway before leaving for work on an overcast
morning.