Re: [OM] In praise of the 85f/2

Subject: Re: [OM] In praise of the 85f/2
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 17:29:52 -0700
Shawn;

Sounds like a new Zuiko Lust has been satisfied!  Have fun.

BTW, just visited your web site and really enjoyed it.  Gotta love that Josie!
Just blows my mind that a proud parent can showcase their own portraits of their
child to the whole planet with todays' technology.

Great work at Okanagan Lake.  In spite of some of it being with a Yashica!  And
love the 'purple portrait' with the 85 on page 7. Keep shootin'.

george