Re: [OM] Winder vs. Motor Drive

Subject: Re: [OM] Winder vs. Motor Drive
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Tue, 12 May 1998 11:23:14 -0500
AFAIK, the Winder 2 can wind the 250 film back as well (it has the
necessary gear under the take-up spool axis).  I don't know about the
Winder 1, though.

Regards,

Mahlon

radon @ vicon.net (Mike Grove)  (Mailed by: radon @ vicon.net (Mike Grove)
@ internet)
05/12/98 09:05 AM EDT

To:   olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  @ internet
cc:    (bcc: Mahlon R. Haunschild)
Subject:  [OM] Winder vs. Motor Drive

In addition to the points already made (faster, more durable), wasn't the
other major difference the bulk film capability? The winder only winds the
standard film can, but the MD has the option of a huge film magazine......
or have I lost my mind? (always possible!)
Mike