Re: [OM] Tokyo

Subject: Re: [OM] Tokyo
From: sunil manga <ameteep@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 17:21:38 +0530
Dear PETER,
the place to shop for OM is a special market called 'AKHIABARA'.
Here everything in OLY is available, even discontinued stuff in original
packing,NEW!
Also to shop is SHINJUKU.
Best is to ask the HOTEL desk for the largest PHOTOSHOP in Shinjuku.
I've been there, but the name I've since forgotten.
have a NICE trip.
The average price of any OLY stuff is the USD equivalent of US prices in
YEN.
Could be more expensive. AKHIABARA is the only bargain MARKT.
or NIHON-BASHI in OSAKA.

Sunil Manga.