[OM] Tokyo

Subject: [OM] Tokyo
From: Peter Leyssens <Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 May 1998 11:12:55 +0200
Hi,

I'll be going to Osaka and Tokyo in the beginning of June for a business
trip.  I will have a few days free as my employer agreed to pay a
weekend stay !  My planning will be as follows :
Tuesday June 2nd : arrive in Osaka in the morning (heavily jet-lagged)
Wednesday & Friday : occupied by business
Thursday : free + travel from Osaka to Tokyo
Saturday & Sunday : free !
Monday morning : return to Belgium

I give you this schedule because I don't know Japan and I don't know if
shops are open during the weekends.  Will I have the opportunity of
robbing some stores of all the OM material I can carry ?  Can somebody
advise me on where I can find e.g. the 2-13 screen I'm planning to buy
there ?

Also, some hints on how to behave during the business contacts ?  Is it
polite to win a game of go (Japanese board game) against your guest ?

--
Peter Leyssens
Eonic Systems

Personal e-mail : Peter.Leyssens@xxxxxxxxx