Re: [OM] New web site

Subject: Re: [OM] New web site
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 May 1998 08:46:17 +0800
As a OM fans, I think we should always respect to "Olympus" and "Zuiko".
They should be reserved to the official OLYMPUS OPTICAL CO., LTD. I'd like
to see Olympus expand its OM camera system and also the activity in the
web, the name "Zuiko" they may need to use in future. I am very regret to
see someone occupied the "www.zuiko.com".

C.H.Ling